Saturday, August 3, 2013

Desired Portraits- Overview of the Possibilities


There are many different types of portraits that can be taken by Jen B. Photography. My desire is to capture all important memories, passions, personalities in a photograph. Although my last blog was written aiming to boost Boudoir Photography (as it is increasingly popular), Family Portraits still take the lead on most photographed. However, it appears to have evolved more into outdoor on location shoots, than the old "studio look."

My most recent family photo shoot was located in a park nearby in Lexington. To capture an unconditional love between a mother and son, is priceless. And here's what I got:


Beautiful moment between a mother and son. Each photo shoot that I do, as a photographer, my goal is to capture the priceless moments. Whether it be in Family Portraits, Boudoir Photography, Newborn Sessions, or Wedding Photography- you will receive these priceless and precious moments.

One of my most recent baby portraits was of a 6month old, who was too precious for words. Babies are always beautiful.... especially when they are still figuring out their facial expressions:


Such beauty in all portraits.

Just wanted to give a little overview of the possibilities with Jen B. Photography.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Cant wait to get our 1 year photos done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I can't wait either, Kayleigh!!! It is always a pleasure working with you!!!

      Delete